Beazley Breach Response
BBR is the industry leading solution for data privacy and security risk management, and provides a range of services designed to help your organisation respond to an actual or suspected data breach incident effectively, efficiently, and in compliance with the law.
This Information Packet details the features of your BBR policy and sets out the process for responding to an actual or suspected data breach, including how to obtain the maximum benefit of Beazley’s Breach Response Services team. We encourage you to circulate this Information Packet to the members of your data breach incident response team, and incorporate the resources available under the policy as a component of your incident response plan.
Your BBR policy includes an array of benefits and services including:
- A computer forensics “Information Security Incident Response” guide to empower your organisation’s IT staff with knowledge of crucial forensic procedures that can make or break the investigation of a suspected breach.
- Assistance at every stage of the investigation of, and response to, a data breach incident from Beazley’s in-house BBR Services team of data privacy attorneys and technical experts.
A single call or email to BBR Services, notifying the team of a suspected data breach will begin activation of the following services:
Initial breach investigation and consulting
- Legal services
- Computer forensic services
Response to breach events
- Notification services including foreign notification where applicable
- Call centre services
- Breach resolution and mitigation services
- Public relations and crisis management expenses
To notify us of a breach, send an email to:
Activation of breach response services
Beazley Breach Response Services Team
Beazley is committed to providing industry leading data breach response services for our clients. This is why we created the BBR Services team; a dedicated business unit within Beazley, focused exclusively on helping insureds successfully prepare for and respond to breaches.
With thousands of ransomware attacks occurring on a daily basis, ransomware is a threat facing all organisations across all industries. Beazley’s dedicated in-house team, Beazley Breach Response (BBR) Services, provides timely ransomware assistance to BBR policyholders.
The BBR Services team will continue to collaborate with you throughout the investigation and response process, to provide guidance and to arrange breach investigation and response services provided by Beazley’s network of expert service providers.