We have helped out insureds through thousands of errors and omissions claims involving software failures, hardware defects, implementation errors and downtime, as well as intellectual property rights and personal injury disputes arising from media content.
Errors & omissions (E&O) coverage
A wide range of technology-based services and technology products
Broad professional liability to address the need to cover non-technology professional services
Unintentional breach of contract for professional liability exposure.
- Online and offline media, including content published on social media, for companies involved in advertising their own products, as well as while performing services for others
- A wide range of trade secret misappropriation claims
- Unfair competition alleged with copyright or trademark infringement
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Defamation, invasion of privacy and plagiarism.
Cyber coverage includes:
Breach response costs
- Legal services
- Computer forensic services
- Notification services
- Call center services
- Credit monitoring, identity monitoring or other personal fraud or loss prevention solutions
- Public relations and crisis management expenses
- All of the policy’s multiple limits will be available for breach response.
- Business interruption loss from security breach or system failure
- Dependent business interruption loss from security breach or system failure
- Cyber extortion loss
- Data recovery loss
- Data and network liability.
Third party coverage
- Third party information security and privacy coverage
- Full media liability
- Regulatory defense and penalties
- Payment card liability and costs.
- Fraudulent instruction
- Funds transfer
- Telephone fraud.
Criminal reward coverage
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).