In 2009 we established the US based builders risk team, adding to our existing presence in London and Singapore. Our specialist underwriters, with a combination of US and London experience, underwrite all types of construction projects.
We cater for US clients working in the US as well as internationally and can provide specialist engineers for each project type. With local underwriting authority, flexible policy wording and capacity we will write primary, quota share and excess, and commit to full project periods.
- All types of construction projects including buildings, heavy civil engineering, power generation including renewable energy, oil and gas, and metals
- Projects of all sizes that generate minimum premium of $10,000
- Single projects, master programs, specified peril and contractor's annual turnover
- Contractor's block including contractor's equipment, builders risk and real and personal property
- Stand alone contractor's equipment
- Medical & Diagnostic Equipment
- Scheduled Property
- Non admitted - A (XV) Lloyd's per Beazley syndicate 623/2623
- Admitted - A (VIII) Admitted in all 50 States
- Limits of up to $250,000,000 available for builders risk. Limits vary by risk/location
- Flexible participation - primary, quota share and excess
- Limits of up to $25,000,000 available for equipment
Catastrophe (CAT) coverage
Capacity available for named windstorm, flood and earthquake with limits varying per location. Coverage can be provided within the builders risk policy or on a standalone basis for construction risks.
Retail and select wholesale brokers
US and US entities working oversees
- Project builders risk
- Master builders risk
- Contractor's' annual turnover builders risk
- Specified perils builders risk
- Contractor's' block
- Contractor's' equipment
- Medical and diagnostic equipment
- Scheduled property
Builders risk (admitted and E&S) team
Focus group leaders
Risk Analyst - Builder's Risk
Atlanta, GA, USA
+1 770 351 email@example.com
Underwriter - Construction and Engineering
Miami, FL, USA
+1 786 843 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant UCO Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
+1 415 263 email@example.com
Builders risk (admitted and E&S) forms
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).