The team focuses on delivering exceptional levels of service to wholesalers through our bespoke underwriting, easy policy issuance and supportive claim service throughout Beazley locations in the US.
We offer primary surplus lines capacity for:
- Distressed or hard-to-place property risks. For example, unprotected, high hazard or a property with older construction
- Risks with catastrophe exposures. For example, risks needing windstorm or earthquake coverage
- Unique risks not considered by admitted markets. For example, lack of historical, underwriting or pricing data
- All risk including or excluding flood and earthquake
- Difference in conditions including flood and earthquake
- Single peril earthquake and windstorm coverage available
- Equipment breakdown available
- Small to mid-sized commercial entities including but not limited to*:
- Retailers and shopping centres
- Hotels and motels
- Office buildings
- Condominiums and apartments
- Vacant properties
*These classes are examples of risks we cover. To further qualify an account, please contact one of our branch locations.
- Up to US $25,000,000 maximum per risk
- Up to $10,000,000 for critical catastrophe (CA earthquake and FL windstorm)
- Up to $15,000,000 for other natural catastrophe
- Full limits, first loss, quota share and excess policies
- Total insurable value: up to $500m ($750m in California). For larger risks our Lloyd's large commercial property cover is available
100% wholesale brokers
News & Views
"We're not in the cookie cutter business"
Mark Bernacki and Will Roscoe describe the philosophy and appetite of Beazley's E&S Property team View the video now.
E&S property team
Head of Excess and Surplus Lines Property Group
Boston, MA, USA
+1 617 239 firstname.lastname@example.org
Focus Group Leader E & S Property - Southeast
Atlanta, GA, USA
+1 770 351 email@example.com
Regional Underwriting Manager
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Focus Group Leader E & S Property - Western
San Francisco, CA, USA
+1 415 263 firstname.lastname@example.org
Focus Group Leader E&S Property - North Central
Chicago, IL, USA
+1 312 476 email@example.com
San Francisco, CA, USA
+1 415 263 firstname.lastname@example.org
E&S property forms
Wordings: We use a variety of industry recognised forms and endorsements, and in response to customer demands can offer bespoke amendments to forms and endorsements to satisfy coverage needs.
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).