Our US homeowners team underwrites high value homeowner cover for risks located in coastal (CAT) and interior (Non-CAT) regions of the US on an excess and surplus lines basis. This can vary from hurricane exposed homes to vacant and seasonal rentals. We work exclusively with wholesale brokers and underwrite via Beazley syndicates 623 and 2623 at Lloyd's.
We have an appetite for excess and surplus business that is not written by the admitted market and cover high value homes throughout US, starting at a minimum coverage A (value of the structure of building and not contents) between $300,000 and $500,000.
- Hurricane exposed homes in the Atlantic/Gulf area
- Secondary, seasonal and rentals homes
- Vacant, builders risk and spec homes (built prior to the buyer purchasing it)
- ISO DP3/H03/H05/H06 based, all risk contents, personal property replacement cost
- Monoline earthquake, excess flood, excess wind forms also available
- All risk dwelling & contents coverage, personal property replacement cost
- Water back, golf cart, identity fraud, and ordinance or law limit cover by default
- Optional extended replacement cost, scheduled person property, and more
- Up to US $10,000,000 total insurable value per risk for Non-CAT exposed properties
- Up to US $5,500,000 total insurable value per risk for CAT exposed properties
- Up to US $10,000,000 total insurable value per risk for CAT exposed properties in Florida built in 2002 or newer
- Excess flood limits up to $5,000,000 for any combination of building and contents
- $5,500,000 wind exposure
- Non-California earthquake
- Excess flood
100% wholesale brokers
Homeowners (E&S) team
Focus group leaders
Homeowners (E&S) forms
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).