Directors and Officers of US based multinational corporations face complex issues as they evaluate coverage and exposure abroad. Questions regarding coverage efficacy and compliance with local insurance and tax regulations require careful consideration. To help clients build appropriate global D&O solutions, Beazley's US and UK based underwriters now provide Beazley Bridge which is Side A "Difference in Conditions" (DIC) coverage written on behalf of Lloyd's syndicates 623/2623. Beazley Bridge therefore protects personal assets of directors and officers in most countries where Lloyd's is a licensed insurer.
Beazley Bridge may be offered by endorsement to:
- Beazley Armour, a leading Lead Side A/DIC form
- Excess Side A policies
- Excess ABC policies
- Advanced Boardroom & Company Protection, a primary ABC form*
*When adding Bridge to an Advanced Boardroom & Company Protection primary ABC policy, we merely allocate the premium on a tax schedule to ensure the client is tax and regulatory compliant in the jurisdictions in which we can pay an ABC coverage claim.
- One contract (a Lloyd's Global Contract)
- One language (English)
- Explicit schedule of countries, premiums & taxes
- One invoice
- No policy issuance fees
- Experienced claims service
- Lloyd's ratings (A.M. Best A XV, S&P A+)
- Can attach to any excess layer in the D&O tower; Lead Side A, Excess A, Excess ABC
- No disruption with primary carrier relationship
- Can be used as primary Side A drop down or excess over existing international programs
- Beazley US - Domestic corporations with subsidiaries in the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Beazley UK - Domestic corporations with subsidiaries in the EEA, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, and several other countries where Lloyd's is a licensed insurer (See Lloyd's Crystal tool)
US publicly traded companies or large private companies in all industry classes, excluding financial institutions
- Up to US $25,000,000 in limit
- Options for shared limits, sublimits, separate limits
Beazley Bridge (International Side A D&O) team
Management Liability Underwriter
Dallas, TX, USA
+1 972 419 firstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriter - Management Liability
Atlanta, GA, USA
+1 770 351 email@example.com
US D&O Product Manager & Regional Manager
Chicago, IL, USA
+1 312 476 firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Liability Underwriter
New York, NY, USA
+1 646 943 email@example.com
Beazley Bridge (International Side A D&O) forms
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).