Employee benefits programs such as health plans, pension plans and 401(k) accounts are set up by employers to help their employees protect their financial futures. Unfortunately, if these plans don't perform the way they are expected to, or when a problem arises in the administration of benefits, the company and the plan fiduciaries may find their own financial futures in jeopardy. Many don't realize that the individuals responsible for running benefit plans face personal liability in the event of a claim.
Beazley understands the exposures inherent in providing employee benefits and we have developed our fiduciary liability policy to provide maximum protection to plan sponsors, fiduciaries and administrators. Policyholders gain the added benefits of:
- Loss includes $250,000 sublimits for PPA 2006, Section 502(c) of ERISA, Section 4975 of IRC 1986, and PPACA as well as $1,000,000 sublimit for HIPAA claims
- Omnibus pension and welfare plan language
- Optional additional defense limit
- Sublimit for IRS and DOL voluntary compliance programs with $25k sublimit, except HIPAA
- Protection for the insured while acting in a settlor capacity now included under insuring clauses
- Coverage for civil fines assessed under HIPAA up to $1M
- Pre-approved choice of counsel flexibility
- Free access to BeazleySure, an online risk management platform providing loss prevention on a variety of topics related to employee benefits
Package or stand-alone
All US domiciled companies
Up to US $20,000,000
Management Liability Underwriter
Dallas, TX, USA
+1 972 419 8012Marc.Galindo@beazley.com
Underwriter - Management Liability
Atlanta, GA, USA
+1 770 351 email@example.com
US D&O Product Manager & Regional Manager
Chicago, IL, USA
+1 312 476 firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Liability Underwriter
New York, NY, USA
+1 646 943 email@example.com
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).