Ransomware threat actors are constantly evolving their tactics and supply-chain attacks, like SolarWinds, draw attention to vulnerabilities that many organizations might not have recognized. Watch Beazley's global head of cyber & tech, Paul Bantick, and Luke McNamara, principal analyst with FireEye Mandiant Intelligence, discuss the threats organizations face in 2021, how organizations can protect themselves, and how Beazley is responding.
- What supply-chain attacks like SolarWinds tell us about the risks organizations face
- What threats organizations need to think about in 2021
- How Beazley can help to support clients and brokers to manage these risks
- Paul Bantick, global head, Cyber & Tech, Beazley
- Luke McNamara, principal analyst, FireEye