Beazley is proud to partner with the Design Museum and to support the Beazley Designs of the Year.
As a specialist insurer we are well placed to understand the value of good design. We see first-hand the consequences when things go wrong and our products and services are expertly designed to help people and businesses when they most need help.
Beazley Designs of the Year brings together the very best examples of design over the last year from around the world across six categories: Architecture, Digital, Fashion, Graphics, Product and Transport.
On 15th November, Counter Investigations by Forensic Architecture was named the overall winner of Beazley Designs of the Year 2018.
The winners of the six categories are as follows:
- Architecture category winner: Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa
- Digital category winner and overall winner: Counter Investigations: Forensic Architecture exhibition at Institute of Contemporary Arts, London
- Fashion category winner: Royal Ballet costumes for Christopher Wheeldon's production of Corybantic Games
- Graphics category winner: Trash Isles
- Product category winner: Paperfuge
- Transport category winner: Falcon Heavy
In addition, SurgiBox, an operating theatre that fits into a backpack, was named Beazley Designs of the Year People's Choice.
Hear more about the categories in this video: