What we offer
Event cancellation cover, to protect budgeted costs and expenses or revenue should an event be cancelled, abandoned, or disrupted due to reasons beyond the insured’s control, including:
- Property damage and money cover at no additional cost
- Additional bespoke offerings provided at request
- Adverse weather cover
- Terrorism & TRIA
- Enforced reduced attendance
- Civil commotion
- National mourning
- Failure to vacate
- Extra expense to mitigate a loss
- Active shooter
Specialist insurance at the touch of a button
Our event cancellation insurance is also available on our myBeazley platform, which provides brokers with the ability to quote, bind and service a range of specialist insurance products for their clients at the touch of a button.
By combining Beazley’s market leading expertise in event insurance with the simplicity of a system designed using the principles of a consumer website, we have created an award winning trading platform that is intuitive and easy to use.
Benefits to you and your event insurance clients include:
- Quick pricing indications with a minimal question set
- Immediate quote and policy documentation, which can be white labelled with your company logo
- Quotes for indoor and outdoor event cancellation cover without referral up to limits of $5,000,000 and $500,000 respectively, depending on the type of event
- Limits excess of USD 15,000,000 can be transacted through the portal
- Event cancellation, property damage and money cover under one policy
- Automatic TRIA/Terrorism, Windstorm and Earthquake options provided as applicable
All the benefits of Beazley’s Cancellation coverage with the added protection of Weather Guard, protecting you against everything from moderate rainfall reducing day of revenue, to a complete cancellation, abandonment, disruption, or rescheduling of the event due to various perils outside of your control.
- “All causes business interruption cover” plus stated value Weather Guard sublimits during the key hours of the event.
Cancellation Plus is available in conjunction with event cancellation insurance.Please speak to your underwriter for more details
- Event cancellation - up to $15 million for standard events and up to $50 million for major events
- Cancellation Plus – sublimits up to $10 million per event
- Up to 3-year policy terms
- Ascertained net loss based on 100% Costs & Expenses or 100% Gross Revenues figures
- First time events, 100% costs & Expenses or 100% pre-contracted revenues
- Worldwide event coverage for insureds domiciled in the United States
- New York free trade zone capability
How can we help
With a broad risk appetite, and premiums starting at US $500, we can insure almost any event, including:
- Music, cultural, food and literature festivals
- Carnivals, parades and fun days, fairs
- Conferences, exhibitions and trade shows
- Parties, banquets, dinners and dances
- Concerts, shows and theater productions
- Triathlons, marathons and fun runs
- Weddings and birthday parties
- Sporting events and much more.
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Examples or Scenarios
Our insured advised us of their concern related to an adverse weather forecast for their three-day music festival. We immediately appointed a loss adjuster who met with the insured on-site to work through alterations and suggestions to mitigate the impact of heavy rain during the event. On the third day of the event, the heavy rain turned into a lightning storm and the officials subsequently closed the event for public safety. With a plan and communication already in place, the insured was able to reduce their loss and we made a significant payment quickly for artists’ fees. This gave the insured confidence that their claim was covered, protected relationship with their artists, and provided time to assess the remainder of their expenses.