What we offer
Our new Beazley Boardroom Protect 2023 Wording is available on Surplus lines. A wider roll out on US Admitted paper is expected for late 2023. Find out more here
Directors and officers are increasingly becoming involved in investigations and inquiries by regulatory authorities, which can prove extremely costly. In response our highlights include:
- Non rescindable coverage options for all insuring agreements
- Broad investigation & inquiry coverage for D&Os
- Broad definition of loss includes FCPA, UK Bribery Act, Section 308 of SOX and other fines and penalties where insurable
- Exclusions apply only to "that portion of" any claim
- Entity vs insured exclusion in lieu of insured vs insured exclusion
- Automatic Side A reinstatement of limit- round the clock basis for any separate claim
- International capabilities provided by our Beazley Bridge product
Up to US $25,000,000, written primary or excess
How can we help
Directors understandably look for robust insurance coverage to protect them in the execution of these responsibilities.
Who we can help
- US publicly traded companies, excluding financial institutions
- Financial Institutions are only underwritten in London
Where Is This Offered?
US domiciled companies.
Non-US domiciled companies through our London office
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Your Beazley Team
Los Angeles, CA, USA+1 213-228-7733 Email Jordan Benshoof View profile
New York, NY, USA+1 972-419-8014 Email Jonathon Palmquist View profile
Chicago, IL, USA+1 312-476-6260 Email Karina Windel View profile
New York, NY, USA+1 212-801-7143 Email Hugo Rivera View profile
Atlanta, GA, USA+1 770-351-1689 Email Christina Herald View profile
New York, NY, USA+1 212-801-7148 Email Jeremie Saada View profile
Chicago, IL, USA+1 847-856-9570 Email Jon Perry View profile
New York, NY, USA+1 212-801-7144 Email James Rizzo View profile