What we offer
Our Execuguard executive risk package policy enables insureds to customize coverage. The combination of the innovative coverage features with BeazleySure's comprehensive risk management make this policy a true market leader.
How can we help
State of the art, customized coverages:
- Broad insured person investigation and inquiry coverage
- Books and records coverage
- Immigration practices defense cost coverage sublimit
- OSHA coverage sublimit
- Wage & Hour defense costs sublimit (subject to underwriting)
- Broad definition of discrimination, harassment and inappropriate employment conduct
- Privacy violation coverage affecting employees
- Protection for the insured while acting in a settlor capacity now included under the fiduciary insuring clauses
- Workplace violence coverage including business interruption sublimit
- Pre-approved choice of counsel flexibility
Who we can help
- US employers from all industries with up to 30,000 employees are considered
- Staffing firms without employee count limitation
- Appetite for 'hard to place' classes such as law firms, hospitality, high tech, healthcare, retail and transportation
- Healthcare is provided through Beazley Remedy
Where Is This Offered?
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Examples or Scenarios
Beazley’s insured, a California based billion dollar market cap company, restated its financial statements with the Securities Exchange Commission due to errors related to a transaction with one of its suppliers. As a result, the insured’s stock price fell by approximately 25%. A securities class action and a shareholder derivative action ensued against the insured entity and its directors and officers. Plaintiffs asserted breach of fiduciary duties and gross mismanagement amongst other serious allegations. Our claims team worked closely with the insured’s defence counsel and supported them through motion drafting and oral argument. Our previous experience with a California securities class action/derivative action for a different insured in the same court, and with the same judge, was instrumental in securing a dismissal for the insured, thereby avoiding a multi-million dollar settlement.