CryptoGuard is our specialist D&O solution designed to protect senior executives of crypto companies of all sizes from boardroom risks, enabling them to focus on their growth ambitions.
Broad appetite, with a specialised solution for every phase of the organisation’s life cycle; from emerging start-ups, high growth businesses to established organisations.
- Private and public companies.
- Blockchain and crypto companies, with particular focus on:
- crypto miners,
- software and hardware solutions,
- We typically decline ICO platforms.
We can offer market leading limits for extensive D&O protection against the myriad of risks facing senior executives:
- Up to $5m USD for private companies
- Up to $10m USD for public companies
- Worldwide coverage available
Main covers available
- Cover for claims against directors and officers which are not indemnified by the organisation.
- Cover for when the organisation is required to indemnify its directors and officers.
- Cover for the organization for claims brought by their security holders
The Beazley Difference
- Our detailed crypto knowledge combined with our D&O expertise means we understand the huge range of exposures facing blockchain and crypto companies.
- An engaged, passionate and integrated team where underwriters and claims managers work in tandem, who are empowered to meet with clients and develop new products for market niches
- Unique blend of bold thinking, problem solving skills and deep technical expertise, underpinned by exceptional claims service
Underwriter, D&O, Speciality risks
Focus Group Leader - London Market D&O
+44 207 674 7446wayne.imrie
Product Leader - US Executive Risk
+44 207 674 7239neal.wilkinson
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).