Even the most prepared can be vulnerable to crime.
In response to these threats we have created a comprehensive crime insurance package, including:
- Dishonest acts of employees
- Documentary fraud
- Electronic or telephonic fraud
- Physical loss or damage to property or premises
- Data breach costs, software removal or reconstitution costs, legal and audit costs
- Automatic coverage for newly acquired subsidiaries with no size threshold
- Corporate identity fraud costs
- Liability for incomplete transactions
- Stop payment order liability
- Physical loss of or damage to cancelled cheques, cancelled drafts or cancelled credit card receipts
- Theft via erroneous transfer
- Loss of subscription rights
- Social engineering cover included as standard
- Liability for interest that would have accrued to a customer of the insured but did not as a direct result of a loss covered under this policy
- Automatic reinstatement of limit.
Up to US$25m
A broad range of financial institutions can benefit from Beazley’s specialised crime cover, including:
- Investment managers
- Insurance and reinsurance companies
- Building societies
- Stock exchanges
- Clearing houses
- Regulated marketplace lenders.
Worldwide (excluding United States domiciled organisations).