At a time of unprecedented social, political, economic and environmental change, corporate risks have become unpredictable and are increasing exponentially. Reputation is one of the hardest areas of corporate risk to manage and is an asset that companies cannot afford to lose as the financial impact can be catastrophic.
The acceleration and amplification of bad news through the media demands an urgent and coordinated response as reputational damage is inflicted faster and deeper than ever before and reputations can be destroyed in a matter of minutes. Having the right approach in the early stages of a crisis can forestall further damage. Executives and boards need real-time intelligence to identify reputational threats, protection against financial loss and crisis mitigation.
- Pre loss crisis sublimit of $250,000 to mitigate potential reputational harm.
- Call the hotline to speak with a crisis consultant who will coordinate your response services.
- Covers necessary costs to manage a reputational crisis.
- Business interruption (BI)
- All risks with some exclusions. BI is trigged by a drop in revenue.
- Pre-determined allocation at the policy inception ensures speed of payment as there is no need for a loss adjustor.
- $1 million sublimit for additional crisis costs such a reputational restoration.
- Coverage for costs incurred once the pre loss sublimit is exhausted and only after BI trigger is reached.
North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Available for all sized businesses, specifically targeting medium sized, public facing companies operating in competitive environments from the following industries: healthcare, leisure & hospitality, manufacturing, retail, transportation and technology.
Crises deriving from cyber, product recall, fraud/intentional criminal acts, corporate strategic decisions, systemic and macro-economic declines
Reputational Risk team
Reputational Risk forms
The descriptions contained on this webpage are for preliminary informational purposes only. Coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd’s and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. Coverages are available in the US only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The exact coverage afforded by the product(s) described in this communication is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.