Our trade credit team has many years of experience in Asia Pacific, providing brokers with specialist insurance protection in respect of emerging markets, political violence, credit and wider political risks. We set ourselves apart because we make rapid decisions based upon a deep understanding of our clients' businesses and the political and economic environment.
Coverage - comprehensive non-payment insurance
We provide insurance for commercial credit risk. Our trade credit account encompasses:
- Contracts with privately owned counterparties for sale and/or purchase of goods and services on deferred payment terms or for which advances have been made.
- Buyer and supplier credits and insurance in respect of payment instruments (e.g. letters of credit, bills of exchange, promissory notes, etc).
Cover is also available for more complex transactions reflecting the rapidly evolving sources of finance available to our clients and their emerging market counterparts.
Examples of those transactions include:
- Receivables finance
- Inventory finance
- Borrowing base finance
- Commodity pre-export finance
- Reserve base lending
- Project finance.
Beazley provides specialist insurance protection to a wide range of clients including:
- Commodity traders
- Foreign investors
- Banks and financial institutions;
- Project financiers and sponsors
- Forfaiting companies
- Exporters and importers of goods and services.
Trade credit - multi-buyer
At Beazley, our focus is on single risk trade credit. Clients requiring a multi-buyer or excess of loss product should contact Equinox Global, a Lloyd's cover holder supported by Beazley (www.equinoxglobal.com).
Lead line of up to US $30,000,000 any one risk.
Up to a maximum of fifteen years.