When did Beazley create Virtual Care insurance and why?
First offering it in 2009, Beazley is the pioneer of Virtual Care insurance:
- A decade ago, there was no comprehensive insurance solution for the still-nascent digital health marketplace
- So, we met that need by combining our medical malpractice & professional liability, technology & media liability, cyber liability & breach response, and general & products liability coverages
- Since then, we’ve continued to evolve our offering and now have a seamless product, that’s beautifully designed to be easy to administer
- Of course, accelerated advances in technology and the recent pandemic have only made the need more acute and urgent
Why should I choose Beazley?
Start a conversation
- Our Virtual Care policy provides seamless coverage including breach response from our award winning Beazley Breach Response Services team.
- Virtual Care is a holistic solution that is easy to work with – just one policy – beautifully designed to provide integrated, tailored coverage for growing digital health businesses.
- We have dedicated claims experts for each of the key areas of liability within Virtual Care including healthcare, technology and cyber to make handling a claim as seamless as possible.
- You can have confidence that you have the backing of an established leader in all the specialisms that digital health businesses require.
- We have a reputation for designing innovative products that deliver for insureds.