From those in banking and insurance companies, to stockbrokers, clearing houses and regulated marketplace lenders, a range of individuals are active in the financial sector. When things go wrong the impact on those found, or suspected of being, liable can be catastrophic. It is reassuring to know that Beazley's professional liability insurance is tailored to their needs, including:
- Regulatory costs
- Full limit mitigation costs cover
- Automatic coverage for newly acquired subsidiaries with no size threshold
- Broad form cover with limited restrictions
- Automatic reinstatement of limit.
Up to US$25m
A broad range of financial institutions can benefit from Beazley’s specialized professional liability cover, including:
- Investment managers
- Insurance and reinsurance companies
- Stock exchanges
- Clearing houses
- Regulated marketplace lenders.