As companies face ever increasing information security threats, they need their insurance to respond to exposures that didn’t exist just a few years ago. Heightened awareness of privacy issues, new legislative changes, and ever more sophisticated criminal cyber-attacks compound the challenge.
- Breach response services provided outside the third party limit of liability, ensuring that this limit will not be eroded by prior use of the available breach response services
- Forensic and legal assistance from a panel of experts to help determine the extent of the breach and the steps needed to comply with applicable laws
- Notification provided on a number of affected individuals basis, not a capped dollar amount, to persons who must be notified under applicable law or those who are determined to be subject to risk of financial, reputational or other harm
- Each notified individual to receive an offer for 12 months of free 3-bureau credit monitoring
- Identity theft-related fraud resolution services for individuals enrolled in credit monitoring who become victims of identity theft
- A free loss control information service provided with each policy, including compliance and breach response information, email alerts of key legal and regulatory developments, and expert on-line support for client questions on data security issues
- Additional insuring agreement providing for indemnification of Payment Card Industry (PCI) fines and penalties, resulting from non-compliance with published PCI data security standards
- Regulatory defence and penalties
- Public relations and crisis management
Limits up to $25 000 000
Healthcare, retail, hospitality, higher education, wholesale companies, law firms, manufacturers, charities and others.
Beazley Breach Response (BBR) team
Underwriter - Private Enterprise
+1 514 841 0354Patricia.Fu