Our policy form is streamlined and comprehensive to cover technology and business services companies seamlessly in the event of a claim.
Errors & omissions (E&O) coverage:
- A wide range of technology-based services and technology products
- Broad professional liability to address the need to cover non-technology professional services
- Unintentional breach of contract for professional liability exposure.
- Online and offline media, including content published on social media, for companies involved in advertising their own products, as well as while performing services for others
- A wide range of trade secret misappropriation claims
- Unfair competition alleged with copyright or trademark infringement
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Defamation, invasion of privacy and plagiarism.
Beazley MediaTech includes unparalleled coverage and comprehensive solutions to protect your organization against a broad range of threats.
Breach response costs
- Legal services
- Computer forensic services
- Notification services
- Call center services
- Credit monitoring, identity monitoring or other personal fraud or loss prevention solutions
- Public relations and crisis management expenses.
- Business interruption loss from security breach or system failure
- Dependent business interruption loss from security breach or system failure
- Cyber extortion loss
- Data recovery loss
- Data and network liability.
- Third-party information security and privacy coverage
- Full media liability
- Regulatory defense and penalties
- Payment card liability and costs. eCrime
- Fraudulent instruction
- Funds transfer
- Telephone fraud.
We recognize that preparing for and preventing breaches have become inseparable from insuring a cyber loss. Beazley offers a full suite of risk management services through our in-house BBR Services team.
BBR Services provides a full range of resources to help mitigate risks before an incident occurs. On our Beazley owned and managed risk management portal, beazleybreachsolutions.com, you will have access to resources for incident response planning, employee training, compliance, and security best practices. Newsletters and live expert webinars educate you about the latest threats, preventive steps, and regulatory developments.
BBR Services also coordinates a variety of pre-breach services such as onboarding calls, incident response plan reviews and on-site workshops, so you can improve the robustness of your cybersecurity.
Underwriter - Cyber & Technology
Underwriter - Private Enterprise
+1 236 688 5075Patricia.Fu