What we offer
- Commercial general liability (GL) coverage on either a claims made or occurrence coverage trigger subject to underwriting eligibility
- Professional liability arising out of any act, error or omission in rendering or failure to render professional services
- Contractors' pollution legal liability (CPL) coverage for pollution conditions arising out of the performance of or failure to perform contracting services; available on either a claims made or occurrence coverage trigger subject to underwriting eligibility
- Contractual liability for general liability and pollution conditions for liability assumed under a written agreement that is an insured contract including action-over protection
- Property damage includes natural resource damage
- ADA/FHA/OSHA regulatory or administrative actions reimbursement extension - $30,000 per policy period
- Defendants' reimbursement extension - up to $500 per day, subject to a maximum of $10,000 per claim
- Disciplinary proceedings reimbursement extension - $10,000 per policy period
- Medical payments reimbursement extension - $30,000 per policy period
- Reputation management reimbursement - up to 50% of the first $30,000 in expenses per policy period
- Automatic additional insured protection under GL and CPL coverage for clients when required by a written agreement
- Blanket waiver of subrogation provision for clients of the insured as required by written agreement
- Broad definition of insured-includes insured's participation in joint ventures
- Automatic 60-day coverage for acquired entities
- Innocent insured provision
- Hired and non-owned auto included
- Separate limit of liability for claims expenses included within the aggregate limit of liability, employers liability and employee benefits protection available subject to underwriting eligibility
$1M/$2M primary with a $5M Umbrella
How can we help
With underwriters that have extensive experience in servicing this industry, Beazley has created a tailored insurance program that combines professional, environmental and operational liability insurance protection into one form, along with a strong commitment to risk and claims management to assist firms with growth and profitability.
Who we can help
Engineering, consulting, project management and contracting/remediation firms generating more than 90% of gross revenues in providing environmental service.
Where Is This Offered?
Insureds should be domiciled where Beazley is licensed to write insurance. Coverage is written out of London, US, and Canada, but may be provided worldwide.
Canada: Canadian domiciled firms providing environmental and engineering services/operations to a diverse client base. Primary focus is on privately held firms with gross revenues up to $25M. Worldwide - Professional and Technology/Privacy Liability Coverage
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Examples or Scenarios
Our insured was retained to provide its client with a phase I environmental site assessment. The client later alleged the insured’s report should have and failed to include certain information that would have impacted the terms of a purchase and sale agreement for the real estate in question. Beazley appointed counsel who specialize in defending engineers in professional liability disputes to obtain an early and cost-effective resolution based on both the applicable standard of care and a carefully crafted limitation of liability provision in the insured’s contract.