What we offer
A combined D&O, EPL, Fiduciary and Regulatory product for healthcare.
- Affirmative antitrust language
- Failure to perform provider selection, credentialing or peer review activities
- Governmental return of funds claims including False Claims Act, Stark and anti-kickback allegations
- Civil fines and penalties coverage or defense only options
Employment Practices Liability
- Flexibility in choice of counsel
- Broad definition of insured person including independent contractors, medical directors, staff physicians and faculty members
- Access to BeazleySure loss control services for employment practices clients
- Comprehensive protection for plan fiduciaries and sponsors
Up to US $10,000,000
How can we help
Standalone option for regulatory liability for governmental investigations into billing practices.
Hospitals and health systems, academic medical centers, and physician groups are among the healthcare providers eligible for enhanced regulatory liability coverage. Providers of a wide array of other healthcare services are eligible for the D&O, EPL and fiduciary liability coverage afforded under the policy.
Who we can help
From hospitals to health systems to physician practice groups, our appetite is vast.
Where Is This Offered?
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.