What we offer
This holistic and flexible product also includes Data & Network Security, which includes privacy liability and First Party Coverages. Virtual Care is unique in that bodily injury is built into each separate module, and coverage is a la carte; you can add or remove modules as needed so you can tailor coverage for your digital health clients.
We offer a range of optional product extensions including:
- Mitigation costs, abuse and harassment liability, cyber regulatory costs
- Claims due to loss of documents, reputational damage costs
We also provide insight into key opportunities and adversities of global digital health and wellness organizations. View Report
How can we help
We see how the interconnected nature of digital health exposes businesses to a range of unique, interconnected risks not just around diagnosis, treatment and care, but also linked to technology, data privacy and compliance.
We pioneered Virtual Care insurance in 2009. Since then, we’ve continued to evolve our offering with the changing market needs and landscape, to what it is today; a holistic solution that is easy to work with – just one policy – designed to provide integrated, tailored coverage for growing digital health businesses - and just one policy to renew.
We have dedicated claims experts for each of the key areas of liability within Virtual Care including healthcare, technology and cyber to make handling a claim as smooth as possible. Whether you need to submit a claim or get in touch with an underwriter directly, we’re here to deliver the high level of service that our clients rely on and digital health businesses require.
Beazley partnered with BakerHostetler to create an interactive digital map that provides detailed information on the state-by-state laws governing the provision of telehealth services across the US.
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Examples or Scenarios
- Incorrect or inadequate data capture and storage resulting in misdiagnosis, cyber attack or data privacy compromise
- Failure to intervene due to delayed or failed communication of information to clinicians
- Failure to diagnose due to incorrect interpretation and diagnosis of data – by a person or an algorithm
- Failure to treat based on flawed input data or technology, or product or professional failure
- Business interruption due to cyber incident or system failure
- Regulatory breach due to cross jurisdictional issues
- Inappropriate patient contact or relationship due to poor risk protocols
- Media liability due to a copyright or trademark infringement