A single policy that protects hybrid events from both physical and virtual threats that could lead to the cancellation, abandonment, interruption, postponement, relocation, or curtailment.
A successful hybrid event is completely reliant on the performance of technology and physical infrastructure running properly. One failure with these twin exposures can be financially crippling for the organisers. Our hybrid event solution offers a clear, tailored cover for the wide range of risks associated with hosting hybrid events.
What we offer
Specialist business interruption cover for the sports, entertainment and trade show industries primarily focussed on the interest of the event organiser, hospitality, media companies, broadcasters, sponsors, music promoters, advertisers, advertising agencies, film production companies and promotion agencies.
- Third party infrastructure failure
- Errors and omission leading to computer system failure
- Host platform failure
- Venue closure
- Adverse Weather
- National Mourning
- Civil Commotion
- Non-appearance of key speaker(s)
- Failure to vacate
- Enforced reduced attendance
- Physical in-person events: up to £30m/US $45m
- Virtual transmission: Up to £6.66m/US $10m
- Significant capacity available to write the majority of risks 100%
- Well respected cancellation event insurer with a team of experienced underwriters
- Experienced and professional claims service
- Dedicated Cyber team available within Beazley to assist risk assessment and further development of the product