Beazley supports surety bond insurers in global economic development. We aim to become a core reinsurer providing excellent service, flexibility and innovation to promote our clients' growth. We provide proportional and non-proportional reinsurance both for treaty and facultative transactions. Our dedicated team offers strong expertise to structure and price tailor-made and flow deals. A good reinsurance relationship should be timeless. Among our current clients are companies that we first reinsured more than two decades ago. Our client retention rate is in excess of 95%.
We are selective about the clients we work with. We look for sureties and insurers with exceptional knowledge of their market segments and strong underwriting disciplines. We make site visits to our clients and prospective clients, investing time to understand their business goals and ambitions as well as their immediate reinsurance needs. As core services, we perform underwriting reviews, offering operational and underwriting feedback, and special acceptance reviews.
As a major participant in the Lloyd’s market, we are able to offer our clients A.M. Best A XV rated security without the constraints that often come with a top-rated reinsurer.
• We are willing to back new underwriting ventures if we have confidence in the individuals concerned and in their business plan.
• We are willing to consider facultative reinsurance for clients with which we have treaty relationships or are building relationships.
A A.M. Best
A+ Standard & Poor’s
Quality underwriting can be found in all segments of the surety reinsurance market.
• National “large account” and international writers
• National “mid-market” and regional writers
• Specialty writers (commercial, environmental, etc.)
Our underwriting territorial scope is worldwide, with underwriters based in the U.S., handling North America and Europe, in Miami, handling Latin America, and in Singapore, handling Asia and Oceania.
$15,000,000 per principal/buyer excess of loss
$7,500,000 per bond/policy for proportional covers