Firms with significant regional, national or international opportunities; ENR top 50 firms and firms with a similar portfolio.
In addition to standard coverage provided by typical Architects & Engineers professional liability policies, the Beazley policy offers the following key coverage features and support:
- Technology risk coverage for electronic transfer of data, copyright infringement, web-hosting functions and privacy liability
- Contractors' pollution liability extension
- ADA/FHA/OSHA regulatory actions reimbursement extension - $30,000 per policy period
- Defendants' reimbursement extension - up to $500 per day per subject to a maximum of $10,000 per claim
- Blanket waiver of subrogation provision for clients of the insured as required by contract
- Pre-claims assistance
- Proactive claims management through experienced professionals
- Risk management: live quarterly webinars, newsletters, dedicated risk management web site: www.beazley.com/aeriskinfo/
We will pay these losses:
Subject to the terms and conditions of the actual policy, we will pay claims for:
- damages awarded against the assured
- defense costs and expenses
Up to US $30,000,000
- Architects and engineers
- Agency construction managers
- Project managers
- Interior designers
- Environmental consultants of all sizes
Large Risk team
Underwriter - A&E and Construction
+44 (0) 207 674 7134michael.attwell
Large Risk forms
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).