Beazley’s in-house team of privacy and breach response professionals, BBR Services, has developed a suite of tools and resources to protect your business from the dangerous world of cyber risks.
BBR Services is on the front lines of cyber incident response. With our in-house risk management portal, beazleybreachsolutions.com you have access to tools and resources that help you prepare for and respond to the threats we see every day. Colleagues in any role ‒ risk, compliance, IT, legal, or HR ‒ may register.
Increase your resiliency
- Clear, practical guidance on effective incident response and business continuity planning, with easy-to-adapt templates
- Practical discussion of fundamental IT security controls, and best practices for specific threats like ransomware and business email compromise
Understand the threat landscape
- Leveraging the hundreds of incidents reported to Beazley every month, our breach trends and security alerts give you the information you need to avoid the latest threats
Train your employees
Employee behaviour is still one of the largest risks. The BBR Services team has developed a suite of tools and resources to protect your business from the dangerous world of cyber risks. With your policy, you have access to training materials, including posters for your workplace and easy-to-read tipsheets, covering topics such as:
- Phishing and malware
- Ransomware prevention
- Mobile and Wi-Fi security
- Identity theft and password security
Comply with laws and regulations
- Easy-to-understand explanations of breach notification laws in your jurisdiction, and other laws relating to the protection of personal data.
- Sample policies and procedures to help you to comply with the GDPR
- News and updates on legal and regulatory changes as well as the latest enforcement trends from regulators
beazleybreachsolutions.com is also your gateway to pre-breach, incident response, and post-breach services.
- Consult with our breach response managers
- Request customised workshops on incident response, security best practices, or business continuity planning
- Benefit from negotiated rates on customised pre-breach services such as penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Take advantage of discounted rates on anti-phishing tools and training