Beazley’s in-house team of privacy and breach response professionals, BBR Services, has developed a suite of tools and resources to protect your business from the dangerous world of cyber risks.
With our in-house risk management portal, beazleybreachsolutions.com, you have access to tools and resources that help you prepare for and respond to the threats we see every day. Colleagues in any role – risk, compliance, IT, legal, or HR – may register.
Increase your resiliency
- Clear, practical guidance on effective incident response and business continuity planning, with easy-to-adapt templates
- Practical discussion of fundamental IT security controls, and best practices for specific threats like ransomware and business email compromise
- Beazley Privacy Builder, a toolkit to develop and improve your data privacy and security program.
Understand the threat landscape
- Live Cybercrime Spotlight webinars on emerging cyber threats and the most effective controls to prevent them
- Leveraging the hundreds of incidents reported to Beazley every month, our breach trends and security alerts give you the information you need to avoid the latest threats.
Train your employees
Employees are still one of the biggest risks. With your policy, you have access to:
- elearning.beazleybreachsolutions.com Online training modules include:
- Phishing and malware
- Ransomware prevention
- Mobile and Wi-Fi security
- Identity theft and password security
- A SCORM-compliant training module for your LMS
- Employee training tip sheets and posters.
Comply with laws and regulations
- Comprehensible explanations of state breach notification laws and other laws protecting data
- Sample policies for organizations of all sizes, including a full suite of HIPAA policies for covered entities
- Live webinars on legal and regulatory changes and the latest enforcement trends from regulators.
Preventing Office 365 account takeovers
When we saw Office 365 account takeovers spike in early 2018, we quickly alerted policyholders, providing best practices for more secure Office 365 configuration, logging and email auditing, and employee training resources to avoid business email compromise.
Beazleybreachsolutions.com is also your gateway to pre-breach, incident response, and post-breach services.
- Consult with our risk management team or breach response managers
- Request customized workshops on incident response, security best practices, or business continuity planning
- Enjoy negotiated rates on customized prebreach services such as penetration testing and vulnerability assessment, or obtain post-breach remediation consulting from Lodestone Security
- Take advantage of discounted rates on anti-phishing tools and training.