Total immunity from risk is impossible, but effective risk management can reduce it substantially, while reinforcing an organization's commitment to the highest standards of safety and supervision. Our clients will have access to the dedicated Beazley Safeguard risk management website, designed and managed by The McCalmon Group, experts in the safety of children and vulnerable adults. The learning management platform is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for employees, volunteers, and other workplace participants. The platform provides education, training, and access to other loss prevention products and services that can help create a safe environment.
It includes the following services free to all primary insureds:
- Unlimited online child safety training modules including:
- Defining sexual abuse, its scope and impact on organizations
- Identifying the signs of potential victims and perpetrators
- Reporting requirements
- How to incorporate procedures to prevent sexual abuse
- Beazley Safeguard's on-demand sexual abuse prevention training is tracked using learning management software and allows an insured to monitor usage, including the progress of trainees. Successful trainees receive a certificate of completion
- On-going training bulletins to keep the trainees current
Procedures and guidance
- Best practice risk management procedures and guidance
- Searchable library of related articles and materials
Telephone advice service
- Telephone advice service covering risk management queries from managers
- Links to an accredited background check company with preferential rates for Beazley insureds
Allegations and incidents of abuse are usually complex, highly sensitive and time-critical. Organizations, most of which will never have dealt with such situations, can feel unprepared and overwhelmed at the prospect of managing their response and the multitude of issues suddenly confronting them.
However, the onus is upon the organization to act quickly and decisively. The nature and speed of the response are everything. If handled well, the response can limit the distress caused, as well as the risk of serious reputational and financial damage.
If an organization experiences an incident, Beazley can deploy experts to support an insured through the initial crisis period.
- $50,000 sub limit available
- First dollar coverage (no self insured retention applicable)
Beazley has partnered with several firms (see Service Providers), all highly experienced and expert in their respective fields, to address the many operational and reputational challenges that organizations might face in the event of a crisis situation. While the service providers' fees and expenses will be met by Beazley up to the submited amount, the service providers will be engaged directly by the insured, to represent the insured's interests.