Beazley leads the market in creative insurance solutions for assets that are exposed to terrorist and politically motivated attacks. The current product portfolio responds to damage from risks such as terrorism, war or riots, and the use of nuclear and chemical biological devices, to assets ranging from pipelines to vaults and people to stock.
Beazley provides coverage against politically motivated attacks, offering:
Asset protection for businesses of all sizes
- Attacks resulting from Terrorism & Sabotage
- Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotion, Malicous Damage
- Insurrection, Revolution, Rebellion
- Mutiny, Coup d'Etat
- Civil War, War
- Counter Insurgency
- Nuclear, Chemical, Biological and Radiological coverage
- Material damage to insured assets
- Subsequent Business Interruption following a physical damage trigger
- Covers financial costs to a company against claims for damages by third parties or employees who are injured in a terrorist attack
- Extends to third party property damage
Additional key benefits include:
- Either standard market wordings, bespoke wordings or exclusion buy-backs
- Beazley own branded PV wording
- Wrap around cover for Country Pool facilities
- Primary & excess coverage available
- Businesses of any size, from companies with global assets to companies with a single critical asset<
- Personal Property including contents
- Banks and lenders wanting security on loans
- Insurance companies with significant risk retention under e.g. TRIPRA
Up to US $100,000,000 any one risk for a period of up to 24 months (or 48 months for construction policies)
Insurance and Terrorism team
Insurance and Terrorism forms
Wordings / policies
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).